FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SiSoftware Sandra Titanium (2018) Released:
Brand-new benchmarks, hardware support
Superseded By: SiSoftware Sandra 20/20 (2020)
London, UK, April 27th 2018 – We are pleased to announce the launch of SiSoftware Sandra Titanium (2018), the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
We have added new Overall Performance benchmarks for all major components (CPU, GPGPU, Video/Graphics, Memory/Cache and Disk) and thus simplified the Overall Computer Performance benchmark.
We have added hardware support and optimisations for brand-new CPU architectures (AMD Ryzen 2, AMD Vega GPGPU, future Intel) not forgetting GPGPU architectures across the various interfaces (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectX ComputeShader, OpenGL Compute).
As SiSoftware operates a “just-in-time” release cycle, some features were introduced in Sandra 2017 service packs: in Sandra Titanium they have been updated and enhanced based on all the feedback received.
Broad Operating System Support
All current versions supported: Windows 10*, 8.1, 8, 7; Server 2019*, 2016, 2012/R2 and 2008/R2
Brand new Overall Performance Benchmarks allowing easy and complete device performance analysis without individually running all the benchmarks: now you need to run just one benchmarks that aggregates the results from all the component benchmarks.
Processor Overall Index
A combined performance index of all major CPU-related benchmarks: Multi-Media, Scientific Analysis, Financial Analysis, Image Processing, Multi-Core Efficiency.
GPGPU Overall Index
A combined performance index of all major GPGPU-related benchmarks: Processing, Scientific Analysis, Financial Analysis, Image Processing, Memory Bandwidth, Memory Latency.
Video/Graphics Overall Index
A combined performance index of all major video benchmarks: Shader Processing, Memory Bandwidth, Media Transcoding.
Memory/Cache Overall Index
A combined performance index of all major memory and cache-related benchmarks: Memory Bandwidth, Cache Bandwidth, Memory Latency.
Disk Overall Index
A combined performance index of all major disk-related benchmarks: File System Bandwidth, File System I/O, Physical Disk Bandwidth.
|As a result, the Overall Compute Benchmark was simplified to be an aggregate of the component overall benchmarks:|
Overall (2018) Computer Index
A combined performance index of all component overall indexes (CPU, GPGPU, Video/Graphics, Memory/Cache and Disk)
Key features of Sandra Titanium
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64 – Windows; ARM, ARM64, x86, x64 – Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL 2.0+, CUDA 9.0+, DirectX Compute Shader 10+, OpenGL Compute 4.3+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12.x, DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, OpenGL 4.0+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Articles & Benchmarks
For more details, please see the following articles:
- Intel Core i9 9900K CofeeLake-R Review & Benchmarks – CPU 8-core/16-thread Performance
- Intel Core i9 9900K CofeeLake-R Review & Benchmarks – 2-channel DDR4 Cache & Memory Performance
- Intel Core i7 8700K CofeeLake Review & Benchmarks – CPU 6-core/12-thread Performance
- Intel Core i7 8700K CofeeLake Review & Benchmarks – 2-channel DDR4 Cache & Memory Performance
- Intel UHD 630 (Core i7 8700K, i9 9900K) – GP(GPU) Performance
For more details, and to purchase the commercial versions, please click here.
Updating or Upgrading
To update your existing commercial version, please click here.
For more details, and to download the Lite (Evaluation) version, please click here.
Reviewers and Editors
For your free review copies, please contact us.
SiSoftware, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Many worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Thousands on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectCompute, x64, ARM, NUMA, SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX512, AVX2, AVX, FMA3, NEON, SSE4.2, SSE4, SSSE3, SSE2, SSE, Java and .NET.