FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SiSoftware Sandra 20/21 Released:
Brand-new benchmarks & modules
London, UK, March 3rd, 2021 – We are pleased to announce the launch of SiSoftware Sandra 20/21, the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
As SiSoftware operates a “just-in-time” release cycle, some features were introduced in Sandra 20/20 service packs: in Sandra 20/21 they have been updated and enhanced based on all the feedback received.
Broad Operating System Support
All current versions supported: Windows Client 10/X, 8.1*, 7* / Server 2022/2019/2016, 2012/R2*, 2008/R2*
Brand new benchmarks: “Crypto-Processor (TPM) Cryptography”, “Internet DNS”, “Overall Internet”, “Overall Software VM (SVM) Java/.Net” benchmarks.
Crypto-Processor (TPM) Benchmark
Benchmark the cryptographic performance of the crypto-processor (TPM).
Measure the random number generator, hashing (SHA, etc.), encryption/decryption (AES) bandwidth. See our recent article: Crypto-processor (TPM) Benchmarking: Discrete vs. internal AMD, Intel.
Internet DNS Benchmark
Benchmark the performance of the DNS service.
Measure the latency of both cached and un-cached DNS queries to local and remote DNS servers.
Internet Overall Score
A combined performance index all Internet benchmarks (Connection (Bandwidth/Latency), Peerage (Bandwidth/Latency) and DNS (cached/un-cached Query Latency).
Rate the overall performance of your Internet connection.
Overall Software VM (.Net/Java) Score
A combined performance index all software VM engine benchmarks, .Net (CLR) Arithmetic, Multi-Media and Java (JVM) Arimetic and Multi-Media.
Rate the overall software VM (.NET/Java) performance of your processor(s)
Brand-new hardware information modules: “Crypto-Processor (TPM)”, “Biometrics” (fingerprint, etc. sensors, “Virtual Machines” (Hyper-V), “Storage Spaces” (software RAID), “SQL Servers” (database servers).
Information about the crypto-processor installed in your computer.
Information about the biometric identification devices connected to your computer.
Storage Spaces (Direct)
Information about the storage clusters, nodes, pools (software RAID) and the virtual disks connected to your computer.
Virtual Machine Computers
Information about the virtual machine (VM) guests hosted by your computer (MS Hyper-V, VmWare Workstation)
Information about the SQL Server database servers hosted by your computer. (MS SQL)
Brand-new “dark-mode” using native operating system (Windows 10+, Server 2019+) theme and colours, with automatic “light/dark” switch based on schedule. The Official SiSoftware Ranker has also been “dark-mode” enabled with theme selected based on web-browser setting.
|Dark-Mode Tip of the Day||Dark-Mode Benchmark
|Storage Spaces (Direct)
||Internet Overall Score Benchmark
Brand-new hardware support and optimisations for brand-new CPU & GP-GPU architectures:
- AMD Ryzen CPU 5000-series (Zen3)
- AMD Radeon RX 6000 GP-GPU (RDNA2, Navi2)
- Hygon/AMD CPU (Zen)
- Platform Security Processor (PSP) / TPM support
- Preliminary Intel Core Gen 11 (“RocketLake” RKL), Gen 12 (“Alderlake” ADL)
- Intel Core Gen 11 (“TigerLake” TGL), Iris Xe (Gen12) graphics
- Intel DG1 (Iris Xe Max) dedicated graphics
- Management Engine (ME) PTT / TPM support
- nVidia GeForce RTX 3000-series (Ampere) CUDA 8.x
- ZHAOXIN KaiXian KX-6000, KX-5000
Key features of Sandra 20/21
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM64** – Windows; ARM, ARM64**, x86, x64 – Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL 2.1+, CUDA 11.x+, DirectX Compute Shader 12/11/10+, OpenGL Compute 4.5+, Vulkan 1.x+).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12/11/10, OpenGL 4.3+, Vulkan 1.x+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Evaluation) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Articles & Benchmarks
For more details, please see the following articles:
- BabelTech Reviews
- AMD Radeon RX 6900XT (RDNA2, Navi2X) Review & Benchmarks – GP-GPU Performance
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 (RDNA2, Navi2L) Review & Benchmarks – GP-GPU Performance
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X (Zen3) Review & Benchmarks – CPU 16-core/32-thread Performance
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (Zen3) Review & Benchmarks – CPU 8-core/16-thread Performance
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (Zen3) Review & Benchmarks – CPU 6-core/12-thread Performance
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake – Cache & Memory Performance (2x DDR4-3200)
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake AVX512 Performance Improvement vs. AVX2/FMA3
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake (i9-11900K) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake (i7-11700K) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel Iris Gen 12 Rocketlake (i7-11700K) Review & Benchmarks – GP-GPU Performance
- Intel DG1 Discrete (Iris Xe Max Gen12) Review & Benchmarks – GP-GPU Performance
- Intel Core Gen 11 TigerLake ULV (i7-1165G7) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel Iris Plus G7 Gen12 XE TigerLake ULV (i7-1165G7) Review & Benchmarks – GP-GPU Performance
- Benchmark Ranking
For more details, and to purchase the commercial versions (Professional/Business/Engineer/Enterprise), please click here.
Updating or Upgrading
To update your existing commercial version (Professional/Business/Engineer/Enterprise), please click here.
For more details, and to download the Lite (Evaluation) version, please click here.
Reviewers and Editors
For your free review copies, please contact us.
SiSoftware, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Many worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Thousands on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectCompute, Vulkan, x64 (AMD64/EM64T), NUMA, Hybrid (big/LITTLE), SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX512, AVX2/FMA3, AVX, NEON/2, SSE4.2/4, SSE2, Java and .NET.