We are pleased to announce SP3 (version 28.40 for Sandra Titanium (2018) with updated hardware and software support:
- Enable FP16/half support in CUDA benchmarks*
- Enable low-precision FP32 shader support in DirectX Compute benchmarks
- Enable Tensor support for CUDA/GEMM/FP16
Note: FP16 is already supported by the OpenCL and DirectX compute benchmarks.
GPGPU Processing, Video Shader Benchmarks:
- FP16/half-precision performance* (if supported) is included in the aggregate scores. This better reflects the performance of new GPGPUs that natively support FP16/half processing.
- Tensors code-path used by default where applicable.
Note: FP16 is supported by all benchmarks: DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL and now CUDA.
Reviews using Sandra 2018 SP3
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.