We are pleased to release R9 (version 30.69) update for Sandra 20/20 (2020) with the following updates:
- CUDA SDK 11.3+ update for nVidia “Ampere” (SM8.x) – deprecated SM3.x support
- OpenCL SDK updated to 1.2 minimum, 2.x recommended and 3.x experimental.
- Increased addressing in all benchmarks (GPGPU Processing, Cryptography, Scientific Analysis, Financial Analysis Image Processing, etc) to 64-bit for large VRAM cards (12GB and larger)
- Increased limits allowing bigger grids/workloads on large memory systems (e.g. 24GB+ VRAM, 64GB+ RAM)
- Optimised (vectorised/predicated) some image processing kernels for higher performance on VLIW GPGPUs.
CPU / SVM Benchmarks
- Vectorised CPU Multi-Media 128-bit integer benchmark to support ADX/BMI(2) instructions as well as vectorised to support AVX512-IFMA(52) (52-bit integer FMA, 104-bit intermediate result) on Intel “IceLake” and newer CPUs (also supporting AVX512-DQ, AVX2 and SSE4). See “AVX512-IFMA(52) Improvement for IceLake and TigerLake” article.
- Optimised .Net and Java Multi-Media 128-bit integer benchmarks similar to CPU version.
- Increased limits/addressing allowing bigger grids/workloads on large thread/memory systems (e.g. 256-thread, 256GB RAM)
- Fixed incorrect rounding function resulting in negative numbers displayed for zero values(!) Display issue only, actual values not affected.
- Fixed display for large scores in GPGPU Processing benchmarks (result would overflow the display routine). Display issue only, scores stored internally (database) or sent/received from Ranker were correct and will display correctly upon update.
- Fixed (sub)domain for Information Engine. Updated microcode, firmware, BIOS, driver versions are displayed again when available.
Reviews using Sandra 20/20:
- nVidia RTX 2080Ti: Turing GPGPU performance in CUDA and OpenCL
- AVX512-IFMA(52) Improvement for IceLake and TigerLake
- Intel Core Gen11 TigerLake ULV (i7-1165G7) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel Iris Plus G7 Gen12 XE TigerLake ULV (i7-1165G7) Review & Benchmarks – GPGPU Performance
- Benchmarks of JCC Erratum Mitigation – Intel CPUs
- The EVGA Z490 FTW Motherboard Review – the Long Road to a Stable Overclock
- The T-FORCE 128GB SPARK RGB USB 3.2 Flash(y) Drive Review
- T-FORCE DARK Z 3600MHz DDR4 2x16GB Kit Review – Is 32GB the ‘New 16GB’ for Gaming?
- The CARDEA ZERO Z340 NVMe M.2 512GB SSD Review
- The Team Group PD1000 USB 3.2 Gen 2 SSD – Is an External Drive Useful For Gaming?
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.