We are pleased to release R10 (version 30.71) update for Sandra 20/20 (2020) with the following changes:
Latest Sandra Version
We are moving towards a tiered system where different versions (R numbers) are provided to different customers depending on their need and version type. This allows us in these tough times to prioritise our customers while still providing stable, best features to the community. We will still aim to release all versions together where possible but we no longer guarantee it.
- Manufacturers/OEM, Tech Support, Reviewers:
- Latest Sandra (Beta) version, R+1
- Commercial (Professional/Business/Engineer/Enterprise):
- Current Sandra (Stable) version, R (R+1 if required*)
- Lite (Evaluation):
- Previous Sandra (Stable) version, R-1
Note (*): we will provide access to Beta versions if customer is affected by an issue resolved in the next release.
GP-GPU (CUDA / OpenCL / DirectX Compute) Benchmarks
- Additional performance improvements for nVidia “Ampere“
- Additional performance improvements for “Image Processing” Benchmarks
- Relaxed limits further for better performance on high-end/multiple GP-GPUs [up to 8]
- Fixed possible lock-up in “Scientific Analysis” Benchmarks
- Revised benchmarks for asymmetric work-loads for hybrid CPUs
- Fixed (possible) crash on Intel graphics with 64-bit PCIe memory addressing
- Reviewed all device code that deals with 64-bit PCIe memory addressing
- Fixed TigerLake (TGL) memory information/timings for (LP)DDR5
- Fixed TigerLake (TGL) integrated graphics memory information
- Additional IceLake (ICL) memory information
Reviews using Sandra 20/20:
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.