We are pleased to release R11 (version 31.81) update for Sandra 20/21 with the following changes:
We are releasing more hardware updates and fixes for existing and future hardware as tested in the field. We have also adjusted dark-mode support with different colour palette in light/dark-modes, font selection and other optimisations. We hope to have it all user customisable to your heart’s content.
Please don’t forget to submit benchmark results to the Official SiSoftware Ranker! Many thanks for your continued support.
And please, don’t forget small ISVs (independent software vendors) like ourselves in these very challenging times. Please buy a copy of Sandra if you find our software useful. Your custom means everything to us!
Hardware Support, Updates & Fixes
- Intel AlderLake, RaptorLake – memory module sizes
- AMD Ryzen 5000+ series – memory module sizes
- Client (GUI)
- Dark-mode detection
- Light/Dark-mode colours for benchmark items
- Light/Dark-mode font optimisations
- Icon dynamic colour customisation
Reviews using Sandra 20/21:
- Intel 12th Gen Core AlderLake Mobile (i7-12700H) Review & Benchmarks – big/LITTLE Performance
- Intel ARC (“Alchemist”) A380 GP-GPU Graphics – OpenCL Performance
- Microsoft SoC / Surface Pro X
- Qualcom / Snapdragon
- Broadcom SoC / Raspberry Pi
- SiSoftware Official Ranker
- Intel Arc “Alchemist” A380 Graphics
- Intel Arc “Alchemist” A370M Mobile Graphics + Intel Iris Xe Internal Graphics
- AMD EPYC 72F3 8-Core/8-Module Processor (8M, 8C, 8x 32MB L3)
- Microsoft SQ2 Arm64 (Microsoft Surface X)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Arm64 (ECS SF40QT)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Arm64 (Broadcom BCM2711)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Arm64 (Broadcom BCM2837)
- Apple Silicon on Parallels VM
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.