We are pleased to release R21 (version 31.121) update for Sandra 20/21 with further optimisations for large 3D-VCache designs (i.e. AMD Ryzen 3D V-Cache 7800X-3D, 7950X-3D, etc.).
Please don’t forget to submit benchmark results to the Official SiSoftware Ranker! Many thanks for your continued support.
And please, don’t forget small ISVs (independent software vendors) like ourselves in these very challenging times. Please buy a copy of Sandra if you find our software useful. Your custom means everything to us!
Benchmarks, Hardware Support updates and fixes
- CPU / Platform Detection
- Additional AMD Ryzen Series 7000 and higher support
- AMD Ryzen details from power table (current power, voltages, current, etc.)
- Gp-Gpu Benchmarks
- Updated OpenCL SDK support
Reviews using Sandra 20/21:
- AMD Ryzen 7 7800X-3D (Zen4 V-Cache) Review & Benchmarks – VCache for the Win!
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X-3D (Zen4 V-Cache) Review & Benchmarks – A hybrid cache too far
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X-3D (Zen3 V-Cache) Review & Benchmarks – CPU Performance
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – AVX512 Top-End Domination
- AMD Ryzen 7 7700X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – AVX512 Mainstream Performance
- AMD Ryzen 5 7600X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – Value AVX512 Performance
- SiSoftware Official Ranker
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.