We are pleased to release RTMa (RTM update A – version 28.18) update for Sandra Titanium (2018) with the following updates:
- CPU: Updated tools allowed for new AVX512 code-path (FFT)
- Hardware support updates and fixes
- Updates to the new Overall Benchmarks: CPU, GPGPU, Disk, Memory
- Firmware logging and upload for all benchmarks including Ranker support
- Microcode version for CPUs (to determine Spectre/Meltdown support)
- Firmware version for Memory Controllers
- Firmware version for Disk drives (HDD or SSD)
- BIOS version for mainboards
- BIOS version for Graphics Cards / GPGPUs
Note: Sandra will also display whether an updated version for microcode, firmware or BIOS is available for your device from the respective manufacturer / OEM. Community powered, this relies on users benchmarking and uploading their scores to the Ranker.
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.