We are pleased to release R5 (version 31.37) update for Sandra 20/21 with the following changes:
When we introduced the crypto-processor (TPM) benchmark and information module in Sandra 20/21 – we had no idea that just a few months later Microsoft would mandate its presence for the newly announced Windows 11. With this R5 update we are now expanding on both benchmarking and information, allowing both users and reviewers to view, test and benchmark their TPMs.
Sandra supports both the mandated TPM 2.0 as well as older TPM 1.2 devices (with reduced algorithm support), discrete hardware TPMs, platform-based TPMs (e.g. Intel/PTT, AMD/PSP) and virtual TPMs (e.g. Hyper-V, VmWare).
Hardware Support, Updates & Fixes
- Crypto-Processor (TPM) Benchmark:
- China Algorithms test: SM3/256 hashing and SM4-128 encrypt/decrypt
- Crypto-Processor (TPM) Information:
- Additional algorithms support (SM3/256, SM4-128)
- New Operating System Support:
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2022
Reviews using Sandra 20/21:
- AMD GP-GPUs
- AMD CPUs/GP-GPUs
- Intel CPUs / APUs / GP-GPUs
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake (i9-11900K) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake (i7-11700K) Review & Benchmarks – CPU AVX512 Performance
- Intel 11th Gen Core RocketLake – Cache & Memory Performance (2x DDR4-3200)
- Intel Iris Gen12 Rocketlake (i7-11700K) Review & Benchmarks – GPGPU Performance
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.