We are pleased to release R19 (version 31.115) update for Sandra 20/21 just in time for Christmas & the New Year!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Please don’t forget to submit benchmark results to the Official SiSoftware Ranker! Many thanks for your continued support.
And please, don’t forget small ISVs (independent software vendors) like ourselves in these very challenging times. Please buy a copy of Sandra if you find our software useful. Your custom means everything to us!
Benchmarks, Hardware Support updates and fixes
- Gp-GPU – CUDA
- Updated to CUDA 11.8
- Support for 9.0 devices
- Memory Detection
- Intel XMP 3.0, AMD EXPO DDR5 detection missing in some instances
- Added support for more chipsets (both AMD and Intel)
Reviews using Sandra 20/21:
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – AVX512 Top-End Domination
- AMD Ryzen 7 7700X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – AVX512 Mainstream Performance
- AMD Ryzen 5 7600X (Zen4 Raphael) Review & Benchmarks – Value AVX512 Performance
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X-3D (Zen3 V-Cache) Review & Benchmarks – CPU Performance
- Intel 13th Gen Core RaptorLake (i5 13600K(F)) PreView & Benchmarks – Mid-Range Hybrid
- Intel 13th Gen Core RaptorLake (i9 13900K(F)) PreView & Benchmarks – Hybrid Performance
- Intel 13th Gen Core AlderLake-Refresh (i5 13400) PreView & Benchmarks – Value Hybrid Efficiency
- big/LITTLE cores Performance Analysis – AlderLake to RaptorLake
- Intel Xeon W9 HEDT Sapphire Rapids Preview & Benchmarks
- SiSoftware Official Ranker
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.