Update November 25th: Released patch (version 30.24) to add further hardware and software support.
Update October 24th: Released patch (version 30.21) to corrrect Windows 7 / Server 2008/R2 run-time issues.
We are pleased to release SP1a (version 30.24) update for 20/20 (2020) with the following updates:
- Hardware Support:
- AMD Ryzen2 (series 3000 Matisse), Stoney Ridge updated support
- Intel Cascade Lake (CSL), Comet Lake (CML), Cannon Lake (CNL), Ice Lake (ICL) updated support
- CPU Benchmarks:
- Tools (Visual C++ compiler 2019) Update
- GPGPU Benchmarks:
- CUDA: Updated SDK 10.2/10.1
- OpenCL: Updated SDK support
Reviews using Sandra 20/20:
- Intel Core i9 10980X (Cascade Lake) Review & Benchmarks – CPU 18-core/36-thread AVX512 Performance
- Intel Core Gen10 Comet Lake ULV (i7-10510U) Review & Benchmarks – CPU Performance
- AMD Ryzen2 3900X Review & Benchmarks – CPU 12-core/24-thread Performance
- AMD Ryzen2 3700X Review & Benchmarks – CPU 8-core/12-thread Performance
- AMD Radeon 5700XT: Navi GPGPU Performance in OpenCL
- AMD Radeon VII: Vega2 GPGPU Performance in OpenCL
Update & Download
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.