We are providing an update to Sandra 2016, RTMa (version 22.15) with various updates and fixes:
- .Net native Vector support: (floating-point single/double) in latest 4.6 CLR RyuJIT. the CLR automatically uses AVX/SSE2 SIMD as supported by the CPU. (see .Net Vectors (CLR 4.6 RyuJIT) Performance article for more information)
- CPU Image Processing: Did not run SIMD code-paths (FMA, AVX, SSE2) only FPU resulting in low performance.
- GPGPU Image Processing: Minor performance optimisation for median/de-noise filter.
- GPGPU Crypto: SHA performance optimisations for nVidia cards in CUDA and OpenCL (SHA1 especially).
- Overall Score 2016: score may not generate in all cases.
- Windows 10: 1511 SDK update (build 10586 2015 November update)
- Website Change: Due to transition to WP links and feeds were broken.
We recommend you update your version of Sandra 2016 as soon as possible.